Monday, March 17, 2008

I can do it by myself

Ethan insisted that he wanted to wear his pant by himself. This kind of behavior started because of mother. One day after bathing, mummy told Ethan that why not he wears the pants himself. After his had successfully done it with mother help, next time onward, he insists to do it by himself.

Mother wanted to help him but he refuses mother's help. Unless he tried it for some time but still could not get through then he will only consider mother's help. But it is only the tip and not wearing for him. One time, mummy wore the pants for him, he protested by pulling down the pants, took it off and he wore it again by himself.

Sometimes it seems so funny seeing him wearing the pants. This is because he ended up with both legs put inside one holes. At that time mother came and rescued him.

Why like that????
I can do it, I am nearly there just give me some time

Tata... Told you I can do it by myself

No comments: