Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh, Mr Sun...

People will wonder why I wear two different set of clothes and in two places when I made the Mr Sun. Well, I took two days to complete my sun. Mummy let me colored the body of the sun on the first day and let it dried overnight.

Yuppee, today I have no homework to bring back again! So after I woke up from my nap time, mummy asked me whether I want to complete my sun. Of course the answer was a big "YES".


I don't really know how to use the hand paper to made the sun, mummy shown me the first time and I quickly took over the remaining tasks. Seeing that the glue cannot stick the hand to the plate, mummy put some tapes on it. For double protection.

Glued on it

Finished my first sun
When I finished my sun. Mummy wanted to put the eyes and mouth on it. Initially mummy wanted to draw by herself but after some thoughts. She thought that it is better for me to complete all by myself. So she drawn an example on the paper for my reference. She even put a small dot on the plate so that I knew where to draw the eyes and mouth.


Yup, I finished drawing the face and mummy asked why my sun's eyes one is big and another is small. What to do, I still cannot fully control my hand. I need to put a name on it. It called "Sun" in English and "太阳" in Chinese. Now I know how to write in Chinese.....


Let me take a photo with my "Mr Sun"

No comments: