Friday, August 14, 2009

Jellyfish or Octopus

Another art for Ethan. This round mummy let him make the Octopus. Mummy already cut the 8 legs for him and his task was to glue and attached them to the body.

Ethan put on the glue and stuck on the legs

After finishing need to draw the eyes and the mouth

Decorated the legs

Still continue to decorate the legs

Finished the legs and written the name on it
My mummy said that she wanted to let me make an Octopus. However, after I have finished it, she said that it looked more like the jellyfish instead of "Ooootopus". Asked me to write the word jellyfish instead. Emm Confused me. Mummy has to apologize to Ethan..

Well, initial plan was to make the "Octopus" but the outcome seems like the thing looked like the jellyfish instead of Octopus. Guessed the cuttings was a bit of out of shape.... Never mind, as long as we accomplished something.

No comments: