Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Butterfly to be cut....

Mummy promised me that I get to play with the Play dough after I have finished my homework. Yup, I managed to finish it fast at 5 something in the afternoon. Mummy told me that daddy bought this play dough when I was still small in one of daddy's business trip to US. That time mummy said I was only 1 year + so she didn't let me have fun with it.

Seeing that I had fun with play dough during my school time in Shanghai, mummy took out this box for me.

Mummy has given me several mold and I chose to mold the butterfly. First I have to pat and roll the dough.

See how serious I am?

See I finished my yellow butterfly
After finished molding the butterfly, I told mummy I want to use the scissor to cut the butterfly. Mummy said I am a violent kid....

See how happy I am?

No comments: