Friday, July 24, 2009

Rainbow Fish

Today mummy read a book called " A Rainbow Fish for You" for me before my nap time. I love the story and mummy promised to me that we will make the rainbow fish when I wake up from my nap. Ya....

After the nap, mummy kept her promise and she drew me a fish. My task was to color the fish like the rainbow. I followed step by step in the book.

Finally I finished coloring it. Now is start to do the fish scales

My el cheapo mummy used the recycle color paper once again to do the scale. We folded the paper and drew a few lines. Mummy let me try to cut and she also did so. In the end, my scale cannot be used so I have to use mummy's one.

Glue the fish scale and written the artist name(mummy holding my hand) but I wrote down the 04 because the it is book number 4.

Completed it, of course need to let people view. Before that , let me take a picture with my rainbow fish...

No comments: