Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Activity

Today we have another new activity. Mother said that with this activity, she hoped that I can memorize how to spell the particular word and improves my writing skill.

At first mummy printed out some of the pictures and cut them. I can used the glue to paste it on the corner of the paper. Mummy asked me to follow the word. Yup, I start with the word " Ball".
When I finished it, I requested for more. This time my cheapo mummy's character shown again. She went to cut out those picture printed in Tesco magazine. She said don't waste it. Like this can save her time to search for the photos in internet and printer ink wo. She cut out the apple photo for me to practice.


Poor Tesco magazine, there got a lot of holes in it as my mummy cut a lot of photos......

No comments: