Sunday, February 17, 2008

New bike

Ethan got his new bike.
We, parent took the opportunity to buy it in Guar Chempedak as it was cheaper (only mother's opinion as maybe some parents can find cheaper one in other places). There are a lot of different bikes. Some are red, purple, dark blue in color. Well, we chose this yellow and blue bike as it seems to be bright in color. Other one like purple and pink design seems a bit girlish which I don't think it is suitable for Ethan.

Seems like Ethan still cannot master this new bike due to the fact that the bike is higher and Ethan has got some difficulty in getting up and down from it. His legs is just enough to pedal one round which he found not comfortable. Maybe later he will love it. Just need to give him some time.

Before I have my own bike, I use to ask people to put me in the big bike


Ethan and his monkey (in the front basket)

No comments: