Monday, July 2, 2007

Official Start of Kai-Ern Blog Spot

This is the official start of http://kai-ern.blogspot.com/ blog spot.

Few weeks back, my wife pestered me to start a blog specifically for our son, Ethan Chan Kai Ern. Her idea is that it should be a diary of some kind which would contained description of Ethan's daily activities and photos. Thus, started this particular blog.

I am a newbie to blog creation. Heard of blogs before but never got the chance to actually create one until today. After some searching around the web (didn't take me long time though) found Blogger.com to suit my needs. Will try my best to create the this blog diary and perhaps meet or exceed my lovely wife's expectation.

Let me post this first photo of Ethan taken at Toy'R'Us on June 25th, 2007. Ethan has just past 19 months old when this photo was taken.


BTW, this is me in a photo taken quite some time ago in June 4th, 2006 when Ethan was still a chubby little kid. :-)

No comments: